Ontario's Game Pill (www.gamepill.com) is looking for a game developer. Please see the job posting below for full details.
GAME DEVELOPER (UNITY3d, HAXE, AS3)
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Develop new games and applications and support existing titles
* Present recommendations regarding improved development standards and application architecture principles.
* Provide leadership and training to new team members and keep up to date with latest industry trends.
* Participate in creating project and technical documentation such as: technical design documents, mobile test plans, market requirements and development standards.
* Provide accurate technical estimates used to produce project schedules and budgets.
* Translates high-level design documentation into detailed technical designs
* Ensure that all development is of high quality and can be easily reviewed by the team, testers and other stakeholders.
* When needed, is available and prepared to address development concerns during off hours with the guidance from other members of the staff.
* Proven success as an application / game developer required.
* Game sample required.
* Strong interest in mobile, social and casual games.
* Expert understanding of mobile technologies, concepts, challenges and best practices.
* Experience leading applications / games across entire lifecycle from design to app store release and support.
* Strong object oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C, C++ and Java.
* Experience with Unity3D, Cocos2D, HTML5, JSON and Web Services.
* Experience in Flash, HAXE and Adobe Air Apps running on mobile platforms.
* In-Depth Experience with iOS & Android APIs and Frameworks
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Recent graduates with the desired qualifications will be considered
How to Apply
Send a resume, at least 2 game samples and/or youtube video links to: jobs (at) gamepill (dot) com